Monday, May 18, 2009

May 2009 Newsletter

Greetings!
I have just arrived home from tonight's meeting (5-18-09), and have things that you need to know.  This will be short but sweet.  I have sent things via e-mail with phone numbers, etc, so hopefully you'll follow through on those things if they apply to your
person.

Barbara Rathke:  will be having her second surgery this Friday, May 22, 2009.  I am asking for as many prayers for her that we can muster.  I'm sure that all will go well, but what they hey, pray anyway!  Thank you.

Red Challenge:  will be due at the August meeting.  It has been moved from May due to lack of finished projects.  No finger pointing intended, just a fact.  What's the rush?  I think that's going to be my knew motto!  If you are looking for more information on
this challenge, look in the past newsletters down below.

Divas First Fiber Art Show at the Naperville Art League:  set up will be on Friday, 
May 22 from 1 to 4p.m.  The show will begin on Saturday, May 23 from 10 to 4, with 3 guild members being there.  The show will wrap on Sunday, May 24 from 12 to 4.
Pick up for your work will be from 4 to 5pm on Sunday.  If you are unable to pick up your work at that time, make arrangements for someone else to take it home.

Okay, that about wraps it up.  Short but sweet, much unlike my humor at the meeting!
Sorry, folks.  It was one of those nights.  Don't hold it against me.
xxxooo,  Laurie

No comments: